This resource is now sold out!
Copies will be distributed to schools the last week in September 2018.
2018 Insider's Guide to Colleges and Universities
The Toronto Star’s 60-page glossy magazine is back for a 12th year profiling schools across the province.
PREPARING FOR THE FUTURE
The Toronto Star’s annual Insider’s Guide to Colleges & Universities in Ontario provides graduating high school students and parents with the guidance they need to navigate the application process and make informed choices. With in-depth information on more than 45 post-secondary institutions, the Insider’s Guide offers expert insight into post-secondary education in Ontario.
WHATS INSIDE - HIGHLIGHTS:
- College and University Roundup - Complete in-depth report on 45+ post-secondary institutions: the standout programs, the minimum grade averages, class size, residence fees and more.
- Campus Tours - Why an on-site tour is the best way to assess the right fit. How to get the most out of fall touring.
- Secret Services - from health clinics to employment centres and financial aid.
- Residence: Home Away from Home - How to pack for first year - must-haves and leave-at-homes. Plus, what are the costs?
- Grant and Save - What you don't know about paying for school: the grants, hidden fees and more.